Wilbur R. (Bill) Carnes began to manufacture and sell his first products near the end of 1939.In 1958 Carnes Company consolidated with Wehr Steel and was renamed Wehr Corporation. In 1965 Carnes expanded by adding a second 110,000 square foot building in Sanford, North Carolina. In the early 1970’s Carnes expanded again with a leased facility just off of the Madison capital square. In 1987 Wehr Corporation was purchased and new corporations were formed called Venturedyne, Ltd. and Carnes Company Inc. Carnes then became a division of Carnes Company Inc.
Products: Fans, Ventilation, Energy Recovery, Humidifiers, VAV Terminals, Louvers & Dampers, Air Distribution